YOU MUST READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING

32385 views 45 replies
Reply to Topic
jag

Total Posts: 33

Topic on Oct 09, 2012 09:53 AM
I know everybody must be wondering what just happened if you are regularly following the website.

Yes, I deleted all the topics & replies, because the forum & website were going in wrong direction and I was getting way too many complaints to handle this myself.

Now since it's a fresh start, i'd like to lay down few rules

1. DO NOT SHARE/REQUEST/ASK COMMERCIAL FONTS
2. Respect other people on the forum
3. Use common sense!

That's all for now.

P.S. if you do not follow the rules, your account might get blocked! simple.

bruceton1 says
Reply on Oct 26, 2012 04:32 AM
Would someone please DM me with an alternative forum to use please - I am poor and cannot afford to buy every font that I need.

Thanks so much.

Reply on Oct 29, 2012 10:15 PM
Hi I too would love to know where everyone is going if someone could please DM me as well.

pimike17 says
Reply on Oct 30, 2012 04:45 AM
Same, DM, please.

Thanks.

matistereo says
Reply on Nov 01, 2012 09:33 AM
is very sad. I'm a student of graphic design and typefaces shared here were very important to my projects.

mv118 says
Reply on Nov 01, 2012 09:54 AM
matistereo said:

is very sad. I'm a student of graphic design and typefaces shared here were very important to my projects.

It is very hard to believe all this when your a new member...

audiopimp says
Reply on Nov 01, 2012 10:07 AM
My thoughts exactly.

matistereo says
Reply on Nov 01, 2012 09:54 PM
First sorry for my poor English. A few months ago I discovered the forum, but I never checked because I could see the post anyway, I know, is wrong. But if you do not believe me I leave my behance and fanpage. Thanks.

http://www.behance.net/maticesario
http://www.facebook.com/mediumestudio

Marilisa says
Reply on Nov 01, 2012 10:20 PM
welllllll.....

mv118 says
Reply on Nov 01, 2012 10:33 PM
matistereo said:

First sorry for my poor English. A few months ago I discovered the forum, but I never checked because I could see the post anyway, I know, is wrong. But if you do not believe me I leave my behance and fanpage. Thanks.

http://www.behance.net/maticesario
http://www.facebook.com/mediumestudio

...I will play devil's advocate and ask you this... So you'd come here take what served you, never became a member to thank the poster/sharer you just took never shared or cared to be a real part of this community and now again you come ask what serves you... What are we your puppets?
Why should we cater to you?

matistereo says
Reply on Nov 01, 2012 10:48 PM
mv118, I do not intend to get in that position. I just want you to understand me, and I intend to participate more in the forum. I had no time to do so. If you see my projects, you'll see that I'm not telling lies. I designed a newspaper, University of Buenos Aires, called "El Peloteo". For Typography, with very good results (note 10) using some fonts I got here. It is only for academic purposes. And I love to share too.

selinamb says
Reply on Nov 08, 2012 08:20 PM
Where IS everyone going now? I'd appreciate a DM as well.

EDIT: My profile says I have TWO total posts? WHAT? During this "fresh start" did profiles get reset or something?

Well, perhaps it is that all of the posts I had created or commented on have since been deleted.

phillyddub says
Reply on Dec 05, 2012 07:32 PM
I've been gone for a while also (was so overloaded with new fonts that it took a while to sort through them!) and WOW.. has this place changed!

There are so many nice people here and I hope you're all still around somewhere.. As for me, I'll continue doing my part to help in PM's whenever I can!

:)

Deaghles says
Reply on Dec 06, 2012 01:06 PM
Hi I want these two

Dom Love Mary Pro
Taiga

Thank you

scinizm says
Reply on Dec 06, 2012 01:40 PM
@Deaghles : Either you don't understand the topic or you're simply stup...

ethel says
Reply on Dec 06, 2012 02:21 PM
...and out of nowhere, someone asked for fonts! LOL

Ocean says
Reply on Dec 06, 2012 03:21 PM
@Deaghles:
This is so stupid it can't be irony

Go away! Allez-vous an! Scheer je weg!

mv118 says
Reply on Dec 06, 2012 10:20 PM

Deaghles said:

Hi I want these two

Dom Love Mary Pro
Taiga

Thank you

Did he just make a request here?!?!

--

Deagles, do you have a problem understanding these rules?

1. DO NOT SHARE/REQUEST/ASK COMMERCIAL FONTS
2. Respect other people on the forum
3. Use common sense!

Why do you continue to post a REQUEST, you have been posting requests all over the place.

p.s. I sent him the link to get him acquainted with the rules, little did I know he'd be requesting here

ethel says
Reply on Dec 07, 2012 11:10 PM
Aww... I think you've hurt his feelings.. :D

mv118 says
Reply on Dec 07, 2012 11:15 PM
........lol I don't think so....last night he reposted AGAIN(!!!) this same exact request/comment in an old posting about a totally different font! Not only was it an illigitimate request but it was totalllly out of place!

I sent him the Dom Loves Mary myfonts link, and pointed him to the release date, he replied, could not understand a thing other than Dom Love Mary and Taiga =)))

it's like he's obsessed lol

Ocean says
Reply on Dec 07, 2012 11:26 PM
Sometimes it is necessary to hurt someones feelings, unfortunately
We all need "corrections" to be in the herd :-)

mv118 says
Reply on Jan 16, 2013 10:49 PM
Why are Sooooo many ppl ignoring this?!??

audiopimp says
Reply on Jan 16, 2013 10:51 PM
Jan 2013 - Sorry everyone, but I no longer use this site due to the abusive and aggressive actions of MV118 (Michelle Vargas-Delgado).
It is her actions, and her actions alone that have caused the sad demise of this forum.
Her power mad ways, stomping around like a little girl, deleting, closing and rewriting posts to suit her own selfish needs.
Her manipulation of the facts could not be tolerated any more.

I have screen captures of all the abuse, and negativity she has rained down like a black veil upon this forum.

Now I am totally bored of her inconsistent and erratic behaviour, and I know so many of you feel the same.

Take care.

xdnancy says
Reply on Feb 05, 2013 02:07 AM

xdnancy says
Reply on Feb 06, 2013 02:10 AM
Something is going on here, I keep posting up comments and they keep getting deleted. I have recently posted up a post on getting help to find a similar font to a handwritten letter I found, the image I had posted up wasn't even a real font! So I wasn't asking for any commercial fonts. Somehow my post got deleted! I would like an explanation whats going on, I posted in here and it also got deleted.

xdnancy says
Reply on Feb 06, 2013 02:18 AM
THIRD POST NOW DELETED: RE: Something is going on here, I keep posting up comments and they keep getting deleted. I have recently posted up a post on getting help to find a simliar font to a handwritten letter I found, the image I had posted up wasn't even a real font! So I wasn't asking for ay commercial fonts. Somehow my post got deleted! I would like an explanation whats going on, I posted in here and it also got deleted.

I don't understand why this particular post keeps getting deleted, I'm only asking for help to understand what I did wrong for my post in the forum to get deleted, I wanna know what I asked that was wrong. When I wasn't asking for showing commercial fonts.

xdnancy says
Reply on Feb 06, 2013 02:26 AM
FOURTH POST NOW DELETED: RE: RE: Something is going here, I keep posting up comments and they keep getting deleted. I have recently posted up a post on getting help to find a similar font to a handwritten letter I found, the image I had posted up wasn't even a real font! So I wasn't asking for any commercial fonts. Somehow my post got deleted! I would like an explanation whats going on, I posted in here and it also got deleted.

This is now the fourth time that my post got deleted! I don't understand what is going on, this part of the forum is for help but even though I keep asking for help my comments get deleted and over looked. I feel like I'm being bullied on this forum, I know I'm not doing anything wrong but asking for help or an explanation.

jqchacon says
Reply on Feb 22, 2013 06:57 AM
I don't see any rules I've broken, mv118. It is ridiculous how you have reacted to my threads. And to threaten to IP ban me? Simply because I said your reasoning was off? Immature.

And I'm sure you will delete this post as soon as you see it. Just like you deleted all your messages, threatening me and being so rude. I hope the staff does something about you.

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!