font download

5443 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
preinhart

Total Posts: 0

Topic on Jan 19, 2014 04:54 PM
when i click on download the fonts are coming as an exe file and installing a web browser search program can anyone help?

SallyW says
Reply on Jan 29, 2014 08:09 PM
I am here for the same reason. Is there a way to download and locate the font and install it myself to my font files?
I don't want the search program, Norton anti-virus program, games program, weather program, McAfee programs that are coming through and installing instead of the font.
Also if and when the font preview window does come up there is no "install button" as instructed after going through the 4 steps.
Anyway to just get a font?
Thanx

maraich says
Reply on May 30, 2014 08:12 PM
Seems to be a fairly common question, yet now answers thus far. Add me to the list.

bennih says
Reply on Sep 26, 2014 04:21 PM
i have the same problem. a '.exe' file comes down and does not install! Does no one have a solution?

PureNight says
Reply on Sep 30, 2014 09:26 AM
when I download font of the day it say click on file and then click install tab when I open it which is a zipped file there is no install tab??? no what to do I have 100's of daily fonts in my email account I cant access please help.

Lorib says
Reply on Oct 08, 2014 08:01 PM
I am having the same issue. Any answers out there?

vidka says
Reply on Nov 10, 2014 03:26 AM
Hmmm.. seem no answer, I tested to download one font, and yes it is .exe file, the .exe file never show up in my pc because detect as a virus :(

fyi: I just upload one of my font.

PureNight says
Reply on Nov 29, 2014 10:46 AM
i still cant find a way to download these fonts to my computer. no install button or link is in the file when I extract the files. please help

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!