Patchi

5759 views 10 replies
Reply to Topic
kbalor

Total Posts: 28

Topic on Jan 26, 2014 03:09 PM
What is the exact font of this? Patchi chocolate?

I tried to used Bauhaus Medium and some bauhaus style but I couldn't find the exact font. The percent of similarities maybe around 90%. Is this a modified font?

FS101 says
Reply on Jan 28, 2014 06:40 AM
Are two different fonts
The first is more similar to "MANDALA" than "BAUHAUS"
The second one I've seen, but at the moment I do not remember the name.

Greetings!

kbalor says
Reply on Jan 28, 2014 10:03 AM
Wow amazing. I thought this was a modified font but thanks for nailing it. +rep

Gravin273 says
Reply on Jul 05, 2022 05:16 PM
First, you need to understand some common requirements for choosing a specific font style. These fonts come in different categories and every style is handwritten sometimes you can pay for college papers to write online for a good presentation. So it is quite a good option to hire someone for this purpose and it can save your time.

Reply on Aug 20, 2022 02:52 PM
If the font you want to identify is in printed material like a magazine, you can find the name with a scanned image to learn more. Once you have a digital image, you can upload the image to a website like WhatTheFont.

Reply on Aug 20, 2022 02:52 PM
If the font you want to identify is in printed material like a magazine, you can find the name with a scanned image to learn more. Once you have a digital image, you can upload the image to a website like WhatTheFont.

carb says
Reply on Oct 17, 2022 07:48 PM
Great blog !! You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned.
Deep Cleaning

Gravin273 says
Reply on Jun 17, 2023 03:58 PM
This showerhead has six different spray settings, including a rain setting that mimics the feel of a gentle rain shower. Additionally, the AquaDance showerhead has a high-pressure setting that can help improve circulation and relieve muscle tension. best moen rain shower head

Reply on Aug 02, 2023 09:31 PM
Wow! That's awesome. concrete layers auckland

Reply on Nov 10, 2023 12:25 PM
This type of font really catches everyones attention. | www.ecokauaiservices.com/mold-facts

Reply on Jan 31, 2024 07:42 PM
A sturdy roof shields occupants and their possessions from the weather while also preserving the structural integrity of buildings. | www.roofingwhangarei.nz

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!