OBLIVION Font (Updated 05/12/2014)

66989 views 124 replies
Reply to Topic
hannahero

Total Posts: 23

Topic on Apr 05, 2013 04:10 AM
I would like to apologize for not have logged in the site for these past months. Really sorry. I had some health issues but now I'm OK. I realized I made a mistake of not posting the link for the font in here and instead asking for PM. BULLSHIT! Now I provide the link for everyone:

OBLIVION Font for all: http://ge.tt/1DiVhJd/v/0

PS: It's a modification of a weight of a famous typeface. When I created this file, I named it Earth Memory with author Smirna. I just invented this name, dunno why... OK then, enjoy everyone.

hanna .

Gravin273 says
Reply on Jun 28, 2023 01:48 AM
Overall, there are many great running shoes available for people with sciatica in 2023. These shoes are designed to provide the right amount of support and cushioning to help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with sciatica
best chairs for sciatica

Gravin273 says
Reply on Jun 28, 2023 02:40 AM
Increased Yield: When your plants have access to the right nutrients, they're able to produce more fruit. This means you'll get a bigger harvest from your garden. best food for gardenias

Reply on Aug 02, 2023 09:35 PM
This is amazing! concrete driveways perth

Reply on Nov 10, 2023 12:42 PM
From the massive demands of huge hospitals to a single phone line hair salon or firewood stand, we are prepared to handle the communications needs of every kind and size of business. - www.hayscomm.com/reviews/

Reply to Topic

Font'O'Day List

Please enter your email address receive a free font daily from Fonts101.com in your Email!